All basic training functionality remains intact in the upgrade and is presented in a superior way with many improvements. Some features have not been included but may reappear in an improved form further down the road:
- Propeller - The old coach training and resource library system has been replaced by a single streamlined Coaching Manual for easier orientation and learning.
- Extended training - Will not be included at release. A different model for recurring interventions as a long term maintenance program is something Cogmed intend to address in future upgrades.
- Adjusted trainings (length and weight) - Under revision and might be offered as a more complete customization feature in future editions.
- CPI (Cogmed Progress Indicator) and CQ (Cogmed Questionnaire) - If the demand for individual pre- and post training metrics is high, a more complete and supervised measurement tooling may be developed in the future.
- Progress report - Will probably make its re-entrance in a new form but is on hold for now. The Coaching Center provides access to all training metrics with an enhanced, easier to use interface.
- View training plan - Might be reintroduced again with a better overview.
- Notifications - Have been discontinued at this time. We are working on functional improvements to provide real-time alerts for critical training metrics that will be easier to use and respond to (e.g. number of breaks that is already implemented at release).
- Trends - Automatic monitoring and reporting to different stakeholders will be further investigated for future product development.