Connecting users with Cogmed Providers is one of the most requested features from our community. We are therefore proud to launch our new Find Provider global map service. If you are a Cogmed Provider and want to become visible on this map, please follow the instructions below:
Become visible on Find Provider
- Login to the new web based Alpha version of the upgraded Coaching Center with your existing credentials. An Alpha version means that it is not feature complete yet - e.g. at this point you can only view your trainings and not create new ones. When ready for release, it will replace the current Flash based product.
- If you are a coach for several accounts, an account selector is present on the top (see screenshot above). In this case, select the account you want to add to the map.
- Go to the MENU in the top right corner and select Account Settings (see screenshot above). Note that this is different from your own Coach Settings. The account is the billing entity that can have several coaches, where you are one of them.
- If this entry is not present, then you are not an Account Administrator (admin) for this account. You can update this by following the instructions on How do I become an Account Administrator?
When entering the Account Settings form, enter as much information as possible:
- Name is the official account name, and part of its legal address.
- Name + Address + City + State (when applicable) + Zip Code + Country together form the official account address, and is used to find its geographic location.
- Email and homepage Web URL (which must start with http:// or https://) are necessary to connect with your future Cogmed users.
- Choose a Category (Clinical or Education).
- Public description is an optional short public facing label with a 100 character limit (e.g. "CBT for children and adults" or "Offers remote Cogmed coaching").
- The Visible on Cogmed Find Provider setting controls the consent to be visible (blue) or not (grey). A username and timestamp for the last change are also presented.
- Press the SAVE button at the bottom.
Our servers update the map daily at 06:00 UTC. If the account does not become visible on the map after that time, please check that all fields are correct.