Become visible on Find Provider
If you are a Cogmed Provider and want your organization to become visible on this map, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to Coaching Center.
- If you are a coach in several organizations you can select between them in the top left corner (see screenshot).
- Go to the MENU in the top right corner and select Organization Settings (see screenshot). Note that this is different from your own Coach settings. The organization is the billing entity that can have several coaches, where you are one of them.
- If this entry is not present, then you are not an Organization Administrator for this organization. You can update this by following the instructions on How do I become an Organization Administrator?
When entering the Organization Settings form, enter as much information as possible:
- Organization Name + Address + City + State (when applicable) + Zip Code + Country are necessary to find your geographic location on the map.
- Email and Web (your homepage URL which must start with http:// or https://) are necessary to connect with your future Cogmed users.
- Public description (max 100 characters) is an optional short public text (e.g. "CBT for children and adults" or "Cogmed Provider since 2015").
- Offered coaching languages allows you to specify which languages you offer your coaching services in.
- Offers remote coaching allows you to specify if you offer remote coaching.
- Visible on Cogmed Find Provider is the consent to be visible (blue) or not (grey). A username and timestamp for the last change are also presented.
- Press the SAVE button at the bottom.
Our servers update the map daily at 06:00 UTC. If the organization does not become visible on the map after that time, please check that all fields are correct.